Sunday, August 15, 2021

Down the Rabbit Hole

 Somehow I went on HTB after watching a Youtuber, The Cyber Mentor, Pentesting for n00bs: Episode 2 - Lame (14) Pentesting for n00bs: Episode 2 - Lame - YouTube to the box lame which is supposed to be an easy box. As I haven't done any practical in a while. As I said in my other post, I have a subscription. I did use YouTube to find the answer to get in, when I first started. This led me to tryhackme.com, as I knew I wouldn't understand anything. This was over a year ago. Now I am back, and I went to look up the video, keep in mind that I am studying for my OSCP. My question was how can I use an exploit on exploit-db manually. And this is where the rabbit hole came from. I have been learning and getting exposed to everything dealing with python. As of now I am watching ITPro.Tv, to learn more. I have searched through Youtube, Google, and many other websites. I haven't grasped the knowledge yet, it hasn't dawned on me yet. So I will keep studying asnd learning as much as I can to learn how to use code to get a shell. The Metasploit I have hands on, but I want to know how it works. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     It has been a long time since I blogged on this. I have been learning the eCPPT, which I have finally passed. The goal is to change thi...