Wednesday, August 11, 2021

August 11, 2021 Python3 Oreilly Rabbit Hole to python3

 Just went into a rabbit hole while doing the PWK. I am trying to learn how to do backdoor execution on a instead of using the msfconsole. I am practicing with HTB Lame box. this box is beginner friendly. I have the subscription to HTB, but I want to make sure I know how to use the python script to look at the vulnerability of vsftpd, Very Secure File Transfer Protocol Daemon. On Youtube, this led me to Filezilla, a GUI, finally saw it in action without just cli. So there,  I was viewing a video about python3, which made me seem that it was more focused on the deprecated python2. I will keep you posted. Major thing i learned, was about module and the shebang for python3.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     It has been a long time since I blogged on this. I have been learning the eCPPT, which I have finally passed. The goal is to change thi...