Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Wednesday August 19, 2020 Completed THM Comon Linux Privsec and Intro to Python

     I just completed to rooms in my THM learning path. Some of the rooms are getting me  out of my comfort zone. Even though, i am still new to this it helps me find my areas on which I need to focus more upon. I know some of the basics, but this is opening my eyes to more information. I ma an eternal student, I am always learning. This will be a great career field for myself to join in the future. i love that things are ever changing, it means its hard to get complacent. You have to have that drive to learn. After I finish my other videos on ethical hacking, I will be moving back to ITPro.TV to learn about the cloud. I usually bounce from the learning platform ITPro.TV to O'Reilly Learning. The major takeaway from the two rooms is learning about cronjobs and the 7 sets that make up a username and password.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     It has been a long time since I blogged on this. I have been learning the eCPPT, which I have finally passed. The goal is to change thi...