Thursday, August 20, 2020

Thursday August 20, 2020 Completed THM Burpsuite

     I have just completed the Burpsuite room, and it is an interesting one. The room showed me the basics of using the application. They are straight-forward. It is my second day being in this room so now i know how to download the CA certificate, and am definitely remembering 127.0.0.1. Even though I keep stopping and coming back to labs might look like a negative thing. I think it's better because you don't want to read the steps over and over, you go by memory and look at steps if you forget. Now on to the next room. Don't forget port 8080.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     It has been a long time since I blogged on this. I have been learning the eCPPT, which I have finally passed. The goal is to change thi...