Saturday, August 1, 2020

August 1, 2020 Saturday Study Hours

I have been viewing ITPRO.TV to become more knowledgeable in the field of cybersecurity. I am currently going to college. Today I have viewed the following videos:
CompTia Network+ (N10-007)                         Times
    Parts and Protocol Part 2                               32:59
    OSI Model Part 1                                          20:24
    OSI Model Part 2                                          16:33
    Network Traffic Properties Part 1                 26:34
    Network Traffic Properties Part 2                 30:25
    Switching Technologies                                39:33
    Routing Technologies Part 1                         26:16
        Total Time 3 hours 12 minutes 49 seconds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     It has been a long time since I blogged on this. I have been learning the eCPPT, which I have finally passed. The goal is to change thi...