Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday August 18, 2020 Completed THM Introductory Networking

      As the title states, I have completed another room. This room was straightforward and not difficult for the most part. The most difficult part was OSINT of what golf course was by Microsoft. I eventually found the answer. I learned some information about Wireshark in this room. I am feeling awake, I am going on to another room. Hopefully I will complete a couple more. i have done some tasks in some of the rooms so it will go quickly sooner or later.

     I have went to my virtual class on ART200 today. I learned about foreground, middleground, and background. I don't remember the name of the painting, it was created in 1627, A turkey pot pie. it looked like a feast was going on after Thanksgiving with how food, a biscuit was off the plate. We talked about how it was by people who had luxury. I wanted to add on that the pot was polished and you can see the reflection of the food. I like art, one day I will go to an art show.

     Note: OSINT always made me nervous, but now I know it stands for open source intelligence calms the acronym down for me. I always wanted to do some type of forensics, mostly be a private investigator like Dick Tracy. Now going through and learning that it is important in cybersecurity makes me elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     It has been a long time since I blogged on this. I have been learning the eCPPT, which I have finally passed. The goal is to change thi...