Saturday, August 15, 2020

Saturday, August 15, 2020 TryHackMe Room Completion Google Dorkling

      I have completed the Google Dorkling room on TryHackMe (THM), the second room in the learning path Complete Beginner. Earlier today, at midnight, i subscribed and completed the Introductory Room. Now I will be going to the Linux Fundamentals section on my path. I know I will enjoy this room a lot. I been utilizing Kernel Auditing Linux for about a week. I havent been using the applications, just the Terminal. i know some of the basics, still need to learn python3. On my virtual machine,Ii have to use it that way since --version will give me version 2. 

     Here is a basic example of what I learned:

Hello_World = True

if Hello_World:

     print("Bonjour World") 

     


In a video course that I am also doing on Python 3 has given this note: if you don't see parenthesis after print then they are using Python 2. I feel it is a good time for me to start learning Python sinceit recently gotten a newer version and the newer version is the only one I am used to.

     In my spare time, I change my background . I have updated my terminal to black and green. Also, I have used Kali undercover. Read it in the book. Yes I know I am being vague, but some things needs to be vague. This will help in the learning process. About to take a break, and get to my new room. I think I will write a small report without giving anything out on the rooms. This is becoming a good knowledge based. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Update

     It has been a long time since I blogged on this. I have been learning the eCPPT, which I have finally passed. The goal is to change thi...